The Sepulcher Tier Bosses Run is an excellent way to boost character efficiency while also collecting two or four set pieces for your class. Only the kills of all five tier bosses with personal loot mode are included in this run. Specify the difficulty level (normal/heroic) and select all of the bosses at once or just the ones you wish. You can get a fast and clean weekly tier run with our expert raiders.
Consider that the weekly Vault can contain both set and non-set goods. Beating all five bosses on both normal and heroic difficulties will greatly improve your chances of obtaining the 4-piece bonus quickly.
Buy WoW Sepulcher Tier Bosses Run and get the following rewards:
Buy Raid Tier Run from Sepulcher of the First Ones, and we’ll provide you with the following:
- Accordingly, we will kill the strongest and the bosses with the tier loot for you from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid.
- You can choose all three at once or a specific one, Lihuvim (252 ilvl NM; 265 ilvl HC), Halondrus (252 ilvl NM; 265 ilvl HC), Anduin Wrynn (252 ilvl NM; 265 ilvl HC), Mal’Ganis (259 ilvl NM; 272 ilvl HC), Rygelon (259 ilvl NM. 272 ilvl HC).
- .You can also select the difficulty, like normal or heroic.
- According to the difficulty and list of the bosses, you will get corresponding achievements such as Ahead of the Curve: Zovaal, the Jailer, Cutting Edge: Zovaal, the Jailer, Mythic: Zovaal, the Jailer.
- Lots of gear 265+ 272 + item level looted from buying Sepulcher of the First Ones hc raid.
- New Armors, Progenitor gear, Weapons, and Transmog from Sepulcher HC run.
- In any difficulty, slaying Sepulcher of the First Ones HC bosses will count towards your weekly objectives of Great Vault Raid. Thus, adding SotFO loot to your Great Vault bonus loot selection, considering if you kill at minimum three bosses in the same difficulty.
- Most wanted achievement Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer – a Key to be invited into any raid group if you buy Jailer HC Kill.
We recommend beating all five bosses because doing so unlocks two options in the Great Vault and is less expensive than doing so separately.
- Your character must be 60 Level to enter the Sepulcher heroic raid, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
- We provide this service with piloted or self-play versions.
- We’ve implemented additional security measures for the US region, requiring players to trade our team 40k gold before the Jailer kill.
- Boost will take 1-2 hours.