The first fated raid in Shadowlands season 4’s toughest difficulty can only be boosted through purchasing the Castle Nathria Mythic loot run. After defeating each of the 10 unlockable mythic bosses, you will receive the strongest 304–311 item-level gear and achievements.
A professional hardcore raiding guild made a quick dash over the Venthyr mainlands to reach the elite’s hearth,Castle Nathria. A Fated CN legendary bonus is available when this affix is active in Nathria. Please visit our section on today’s events or talk to managers in the online chat to reserve a space.
Buy WoW Fated Castle Nathria Mythic Loot Run Boost Service and get the following rewards:
- Full fated Castle of Nathria mythic clear consists of 10 bosses. You may also pick a special boss’s amount.
- Lots of gear 304-311 + item level looted via a personal or loot trading system (coming soon) from buying Castle of Nathria Mythic raid.
- Mythic: Fate of Nathria achievement that’s a part of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raid
- Superstar PvE title – “Sinbreaker” for conquering Sire Denathrius.
- Expand your collection with Mythic: Castle Nathria raid achievements. You will get Castle Mythic to carry Achievement for each boss you kill.
- You can increase the loot amount from CN Mythic raid carry by ordering extra boosters – traders (coming soon).
- New Armors and Transmog from Mythic CN run.
- Slaying Castle Nathria Mythic bosses will count towards your Puzzling Cartel Dinar quest.
You may order the following Bosses packages from or buy a single boss via a unique option:
What options do we offer for buying WoW Fated Castle Nathria Mythic Loot Run Boost Service?
- If you buy Piloted Option – One of our boosters will enter your account while using Premium Quality VPN service ( in this case, gaming servers will perceive a booster as someone connected from your location, thus by-passing origin country security checks). Your direct participation is not necessary. You can watch your boost progress through the stream.
- If you buy Self Play Option – You play yourself in this mode, along with the best team we can bring. All you need to do is follow the raid leader’s calls and hit the bosses at least once.
- Loot Traders — You will be supported during the run by the chosen number of personal loot traders of your armor type. They’re going to give all their looted items to you.
- Please be aware that loot traders are affected by in-game restrictions and will not exchange an item if their looted item is more extraordinary by item level than they already have in that equipment slot.
- We’ll help you prepare your run after purchasing the CN Mythic boost. Alternatively, you can prepare it yourself using our Raid schedule page.
All items you obtain during runtime count to the guaranteed number of items, including items that:
- You loot from the boss directly.
- You’re getting from bonus roll seals.
- The loot traders are traded to you.
Please be aware that you can only receive item trades from characters assigned to you if you want to add several extra boosters. There is no requirement for other raiders to exchange your loot.
Please understand that there might be other clients in the running with you. They don’t have to trade any of their loot for you.
Your character must be 60 Level to enter the CN mythic raid, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
We provide this service with piloted or self-play versions.
Boost will take 3-4 hours in stable conditions.
Beginning with the first week of Shadowlands season 4, our Castle Nathria legendary services will be accessible. However, most things won’t be tradeable due to their high ilvl. Our staff has no control over how the loot-trading mechanics in World of Warcraft operate.