Get a quick loot run of the first fated raid in the Shadowlands by purchasing Castle Nathria’s regular loot run. Gain the Fate of Nathria achievement and easily defeat 10/10 bosses during Season 4. Affected by the Fated affix is just one raid every week. You may reserve a space by contacting our management or looking up the upcoming run in our Today events section.
You may get 10 kill credits for the Puzzling Catel Dinar task if you complete the entire run. Only clearing the raid once a week on one difficulty earns players credits.
Buy WoW Fated Castle Nathria Normal Loot Run Boost Service and get the following rewards:
- Full fated Castle of Nathria normal clear consists of 10 bosses.
- Lots of gear 278-285 + item level looted via a personal or loot trading system from buying Castle of Nathria nhc raid.
- Expand your collection with Castle Nathria raid achievements. You will get Castle nHC to carry Achievement for each boss you kill.
- You can increase the loot amount from CN normal raid carry by ordering extra boosters – traders.
- New Armors and Transmog from normal CN run.
- Slaying Castle Nathria normal bosses will count towards your Puzzling Cartel Dinar quest.
- Fate of Nathria achievement that’s a part of Fates of the Shadowlands Raids
You may order the following Bosses packages from or buy a single boss via a unique option:
|Loot option||Amount of traders with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid who will trade you all the loot they get||Amount of traders with the same class and spec as your character||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots|
What options do we offer for buying WoW fated Castle Nathria Heroic Loot Run Boost Service?
- If you buy Piloted Option – One of our boosters will enter your account while using Premium Quality VPN service ( in this case, gaming servers will perceive a booster as someone connected from your location, thus by-passing origin country security checks). Your direct participation is not necessary. You can watch your boost progress through the stream.
- If you buy Self Play Option – You play yourself in this mode, along with the best team we can bring. All you need to do is follow the raid leader’s calls and hit the bosses at least once.
- Loot Traders — You will be supported during the run by the chosen number of personal loot traders of your armor type. They’re going to give all their looted items to you.
- Please be aware that loot traders are affected by in-game restrictions and will not exchange an item if their looted item is more extraordinary by item level than they already have in that equipment slot.
- We’ll help you prepare your run after purchasing the CN Heroic boost. Alternatively, you can prepare it yourself using our Raid schedule page.
How does the loot work in our raids?
- Your fated Castle nHC run will be done in Personal Loot mode or Loor trade mode.
- In Personal Loot mode, we do not guarantee any amount of gear. Adding Loot traders to your run, however, ensures a certain amount of equipment per run.
- If you add loot traders to your run and do not get the guaranteed number of items during the single run, our team will continue working with your character until you have a promised number of Castle of Nathria gear slots.
Due to game restrictions, equipment from Stone Legion Generals and Sire Denathrius cannot be exchanged for the first several weeks. The overall guaranteed item count always includes your individual loot drops.
All items you obtain during runtime count to the guaranteed number of items, including items that:
- You loot from the boss directly.
- You’re getting from bonus roll seals.
- The loot traders are traded to you.
Please be aware that you can only receive item trades from characters assigned to you if you want to add several extra boosters. There is no requirement for other raiders to exchange your loot.
Please understand that there might be other clients in the running with you. They don’t have to trade any of their loot for you.
Your character must be 60 Level to enter the CN normal raid, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
We provide this service with piloted or self-play versions.
Boost will take 1-2 hours in stable conditions.