Buy a World of Warcraft KSM mount to add to your collection as a special seasonal prize for achieving Keystone Master. In the first two weeks of the new expansion, you may finish the minimum 16 dungeons on Mythic +15 difficulty with WoW KSM Mount boost.
Without a doubt, Dragonflight’s debut season will be rather difficult. Everyone will require some time to master Mythic+ mode due to the completely new dungeons and affixes, the reintroduction of long-forgotten keys from previous expansions, and the new class specialties. However, if you use our WoW Season 1 KSM Mount boost, you may possess a Hailstorm Armoredon and be among the first.
Buy KSM Mount, and you’ll get the following:
- All Dragonflight instances in time on +15 difficulty.
- A cool title for completing KSM boost – the Thundering.
- Lizard mount – Hailstorm Armoredon.
- Feats of Strength – Dragonflight Keystone Explorer: Season One and Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season One, Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season One
- Around 2000+ mythic rating scores to impress your friends! 🙂
- Guaranteed Great Vault reward in your faction’s capital city contains one 411 item level epic item. Also, a chance to get 398 ilvl items from Mythic+ 15 level end of dungeon chest.
- You will furthermore gain an additional score at Raider.io.
- We will also try to get boosters, so you’ll have matching armor for your spec from the chest at the end of the dungeon.
- You will receive all things and relevant achievements from certain dungeons – Algeth’ar Academy, Halls of Infusion, Ruby Life Pools, The Nokhud Offensive, Brackenhide Hollow, Neltharus, The Azure Vault, Uldaman.
- Your character must be 70 Level to buy the KSM Season1, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
Boost will take around 6-10 days.