Buy WoW Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic Run and get the following rewards:
The mythic boost from Sepulcher of the First Ones is the finest way to level up your character’s equipment to the maximum possible level. The third legendary raid in Shadowlands will drop gear with 278-285 item level. Set of elite achievements and goodies from the SotFO epic carried by the world’s top guilds for the Loot Progenitor Tier.
Patch 9.2’s top PvE title, Guardian of the Pattern, is yours if you can defeat The Jailer in mythic mode.
Buy Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic, and we’ll provide you with the following:
- We will defeat the specified number of mythic bosses from Sepulcher of the First Ones at Mythic mode.
- Defeat all 11 SotFO M bosses, including Anduin, Mal’ganis, and The Jailer, in case of full run purchase.
- Lots of gear 278+ 285 + item level looted from buying Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic raid.
- Expand your collection with SotFO mythic raid achievements. You will get SotFO mythic achievement for each boss you kill, for example, Mythic: Anduin Wrynn.
- Slaying 11/11 bosses will grant you Mythic: Sepulcher of the First Ones achievement.
- Despise the fact that we already guarantee items amount, you can increase the loot amount from SotFO mythic raid carry by ordering extra boosters – traders.
- New Armors, Progenitor gear, Weapons, and Transmog from Sepulcher Mythic run.
- In any difficulty, slaying Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic bosses will count towards your weekly objectives of Great Vault Raid. Thus, adding SotFO loot to your Great Vault bonus loot selection, considering if you kill at minimum three bosses in the same difficulty.
- Most wanted achievement Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer – a Key to be invited into any raid group.
- The feat of Strenght Cutting Edge: The Jailer for defeating mythic last boss
- Top title – Guardian of the Pattern for killing The Jailer.
Sepulcher mythic run appears to require character transfer to our team’s server until cross-realm will be unlocked in mythic mode. Please identify our servers for Horde and Alliance characters in the webchat.
Koroboost has partnerships with numerous world-top raiding guilds. Every week, we provide over ten mythic sell-runs. Before you acquire Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic raid, please look at the prerequisites for our mythic raid carry services.
- Your character must be 60 Level to buy Sepulcher mythic raid, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
- We provide this service with piloted or self-play versions.
- There is no gear requirement.
- Boost will take 3-4 hours in stable conditions.
- You have to move your character to our realm.
You may order the following Bosses packages from or buy a single boss via a unique option:
- if you buy 3/11 Bosses – Vigilant Guardian, Skolex, the insatiable Ravener, Artificer Xy’mox
- if you buy 6/11 Bosses – Vigilant Guardian, Skolex, the insatiable Ravener, Artificer Xy’mox, Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon
- if you buy 8/11 Bosses –Vigilant Guardian, Skolex, the insatiable Ravener, Artificer Xy’mox, Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon, Lihuvim, Principle Architect, Halondrus the Reclaimer, Anduin Wrynn
- if you buy 11/11 Bosses – Vigilant Guardian, Skolex, the insatiable Ravener, Artificer Xy’mox, Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon, Lihuvim, Principle Architect, Halondrus the Reclaimer, Anduin Wrynn, Lords of Dread, Rygelon, and The Jailer
What are our options for buying WoW Sepulcher of the First Ones Loot Run Boost Service?
- If you buy Piloted Option – One of our boosters will enter your account while using Premium Quality VPN service ( in this case, gaming servers will perceive a booster as someone connected from your location, thus bypassing origin country security checks). Your direct participation is not necessary. You can watch your boost progress through the stream.
- If you buy Self Play Option – You play yourself in this mode, along with the best team we can bring. All you need to do is follow the raid leader’s calls and hit the bosses at least once.
- Week of the Run – we will arrange your raid run for the first or second week after the raid Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic has become available.
- Loot Traders — You will be supported by your armor type’s chosen number of personal loot traders during the run. They’re going to give all their looted items to you.
- Please be aware that loot traders are affected by in-game restrictions and will not exchange an item if their looted items are more extraordinary by item level than they already have in that equipment slot.
- We will help you prepare your run after the SotFO mythic boost is purchased. Alternatively, you can prepare it yourself using our Raid schedule page.
- Please visit our calendar to find the best time slot for you to participate in one of our everyday mythic loot runs.
How does the loot trading work in our raids?
Clients will earn top loot from the raid bosses during the mythic loot run. In addition, experienced Warcraft raiders will also teach you about some previously unknown mechanics and strategies. Are you worried about missing out on high-level loot? We’ve got a great solution.
Patch 9.2 Eternity’s End will render several items obsolete. Instead, Zereth Mortis is where gamers will gain new, more powerful gear and weapons. The brand-new mythic Progenitor tier sets are included in this, which can be obtained only through mythic raid boss encounters.
In your mythic raid boost, you’ll find at least two loot traders who specialize in your armor type. They will pass all tradeable loot they collect during the run directly to you. A single raid will yield far more mythic-level equipment; therefore, the following benefits are guaranteed.
All items you obtain during runtime count to the guaranteed number of items, including items that:
- You loot from the boss directly.
- The loot that traders are traded to you.
Please be aware that you can only receive item trades from characters assigned to you if you want to add several extra boosters. There is no requirement for other raiders to exchange your loot.
Please understand that there might be other clients in the running with you. They don’t have to trade any of their loot for you.
All that is guaranteed is getting a certain amount of loot. But, of course, it’s possible to receive a lot more stuff if you’re lucky. Even if the insured amount is exceeded, we will continue to distribute rewards to you.
We’ll conduct a bonus run on multiple monsters next week to compensate for those who don’t collect enough unique items. Items that are “unique” have a variety of unique identifiers.
|Loot option||Amount of minimum guaranteed items, you can get way more.|
|2/10 bosses||1+ item/slot|
|3/10 bosses||1+ item/slot|
|4/10 bosses||2+ item/slot|
|5/10 bosses||3+ item/slot|
|6/10 bosses||3+ item/slot|
|7/10 bosses||4+ item/slot|
|8/10 bosses||5+ item/slot|
|9/10 bosses||5+ item/slot|
|10/10 bosses||6+ item/slot|
|11/10 bosses||6+ item/slot|
As you can see, ordering more bosses increases your odds of obtaining the complete Progenitor mythic set as well as the weapon from the single mythic Sepulcher carry run significantly more. Don’t forget to deal at least one hit to each boss at the beginning of the fight in order to be eligible for the loot that will be awarded after the boss is defeated.
If you have any further concerns or want more information about how to buy mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones carry, you are welcome to contact us via online chat, skype, or discord. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and our managers will be pleased to serve you.