At the start of the brand-new World of Warcraft Dragonflight expansion, the Vault of the Incarnates standard raid boost gives players a significant competitive edge. After purchasing the VotI standard run, you will enter the hostile land of Primals who want to eradicate the Blue Dragonflight. However, with the assistance of our VotI regular boost, we easily defeat Raszageth and her minions.
Obtain the new Primalist Tier set, achievements, and other fantastic goodies from the Vault of the Incarnates regular raid as one of the first players to do so.
Buy WoW Vault of the Incarnates Normal Loot Run Boost Service and get the following rewards:
- 8/8 Vault of the Incarnates normal clear with personal loot or loot trade mode (coming soon).
- Lots of gear 398+ 405 + item level looted from buying Vault of the Incarnates nHc raid.
- Expand your collection with Normal: Vault of the Incarnates raid achievements. Additionally, you will get VotI nHC carry achievement for each boss you kill.
- You can increase the loot amount from VotI’s normal raid carry by ordering extra boosters – traders (coming soon).
- New Armors and Transmog from Normal Vault of the Incarnates run.
- It is possible to loot the new Primalist tier sets.
Vault of the Incarnates Normal Loot Run will take will take around 3 hours.
Boosts for Normal Vault of the Incarnates will be available on the day the Dragonflight expansion raid goes live.
Important: The raid calendar displays your local time for personal loot runs. If you would like to arrange a loot-trading raid, get in touch with us beforehand.
What options do we offer for buying WoW Vault of the Incarnates Loot Run Boost Service?
- If you buy Piloted Option – One of our boosters will enter your account while using premium quality VPN service ( in this case, gaming servers will perceive a booster as someone connected from your location, thus bypassing the origin country security checks). Your direct participation is not necessary. You can watch your boost progress through the stream.
- If you buy the Self Play Option – You play yourself in this mode, along with the best team we can bring. All you need to do is follow the raid leader’s calls and hit the bosses at least once.
- Loot Traders — You will be supported by your armor type’s chosen number of personal loot traders during the run. They’re going to give all their looted items to you.
- Please be aware that loot traders are affected by in-game restrictions and will not exchange an item if their looted item is more extraordinary by item level than they already have in that equipment slot.
- We’ll help you prepare your run after purchasing the VotI normal boost. Alternatively, you can prepare it yourself using our Raid schedule page.
- Please visit our calendar to find the best time slot for you to participate in one of our everyday heroic loot runs.
How does the loot work in our raids?
- Your Vault of the Incarnates nHC run will be done in Personal Loot mode or Loot Trade mode if you add traders to your order.
- In Personal Loot mode, we do not guarantee any amount of gear. Adding Loot traders to your run, however, ensures a certain amount of equipment per run.
- If you add loot traders to your run and do not get the guaranteed number of items during the single run, our team will continue working with your character until you have a promised Vault of the Incarnates gear slots.
All items you obtain during runtime count to the guaranteed number of items, including items that:
- You loot from the boss directly.
- You’re getting from bonus roll seals.
- The loot traders are traded to you.
Please be aware that you can only receive item trades from characters assigned to you if you want to add several extra boosters. There is no requirement for other raiders to exchange your loot.
Please understand that there might be other clients in the running with you. They don’t have to trade any of their loot for you.
|amount of traders||guaranteed loot|
|personal loot||no trades (no item guarantee)|
|One trader||2+ items|
|Two traders||3+ items|
|Three traders||4+ items|
|4 traders||5+ items|
|5 traders||6+ items|
|7 traders||9+ items|
|9 traders||11+ items|
|12 traders||14+ items|
|15 traders||18+ items|
Your character must be 70 Level to buy the VotI normal raid, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
We provide this service with piloted or self-play versions.