Here you can buy Crucible of Storms Heroic Raid boost for loot (Loot/Gear/Boost Run) (CoS loot run carry)
Buy Crucible of Storms Heroic Raid boost, you’ll get:
- 2/2 CoS bosses clear, Crucible of Storms Heroic mode boost service as Self Play or Pilot as you prefer.
- 405 + loot items (gear level) with a chance of warforge till 430.
- New Armors and Transmog.
- Achievements: Heroic: Crucible of Storms
- You will get all the following bosses kills: The Restless Cabal and Uu’nat, Harbinger of the Void
- Lots of new “artifact power” Azerite to boost your Heart of Azeroth.
- Most wanted achievement
- Ahead of the Curve: Uu’nat, Harbinger of the Void, – a Key to be invited into any raid group.
You can greatly increase the amount of loot you’ll get during the Crucible of Storms Heroic Piloted or Self Play boost – just buy extra CoS loot options:
- In case you buy an additional item guarantee then we will assign some people with the same armor type as your character. They will trade all their looted items to you.
- We guarantee the minimum amount of items if you buy special loot options.
- Please note that you can loot much more items then guarantee amount!
- In case if you loot fewer items then guaranteed amount – we will take you again to raid for free till you loot guaranteed amount.
- The character of 120 Level.
Boost will take a few hours.
buy cheap Cos heroic boost with loot guaranteed today
Crucible of Storms is the third raid of Battle for Azeroth World of WarCraft expansion (after Uldir and Battle of Dazar’alor, BoD). This raid continues the storyline of the Old Gods in BfA, and tells about N’Zoth.
The new raid, CoS, will open on April 16th on Normal and Heroic difficulties, while LFR and Mythic would come one week later on 23rd of April.
The location of Crucible of Storms is the players beloved Valley of Storms, it’s located right under the Shrine of the Storm dungeon. Attunement for this raid is Xal’atath’s questline (remember the weapon of the Shadow Priest and Sylvana?).
In the raid, there’s only a few boss encounters, to be precise – two: Restless Cabal and Uu’nat. There’s no much loot either, however each item has unique properties altering a gameplay, close to what artifacts did in WoW Legion last expansion.
Item levels are also altered and players will be granted 375 LFR, 390 Normal, 405 Heroic, 420 Mythic for defeating the 1st boss and 380 LFR, 395 Normal, 410 Heroic, 425 Mythic for the second one.
The most interesting thing out of it, which remains, is the story of Xal’atath, the Blade of the Black Empire, what’s there for both factions? How Sylvana is related to it? We’ll know soon.