WoW Shadowlands 3v3 arena rating boost is a set of operations when our professional PVP players help other characters achieve high ratings in the 3v3 arena. If you want the highest rewards, great equipment, prestigious titles, and unique mounts, and play at high ratings, learn a high-class game, tricks from professionals, then your choice is to buy our 3v3 2100 rating carry.
World of Warcraft (Wow) Arena Rating boost rewards:
- We will boost the arena 3v3 rating of your character to the level that you choose.
- Depending on the rating you purchased, you will earn the following rewards:
- If you reach 1400 rating, you will receive – Combatant: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement and transmogrification items from the Elite Gear: Bracers and Belt.
- IF you buy a 1600 rating – In this case, you will be awarded Challenger: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement and transmogrification items from the Elite Gear: Gloves, Legs, and Boots.
- If you want to go higher and buy an 1800 rating – your reward will be the Rival: Shadowlands Season 1achievement;
- and transmogrification items from the Elite Gear: Helm, Shoulder, and Chest.
At the moment, if you want to play yourself, we can only sell you 2000 ratings – but in a couple of weeks, you can buy 2100 ratings and then get the Duelist title as well as Full Elite Set, Cloak Transmog + Weapon Enchant + 226 Ilvl Item Next Week.
If you desire to go to the top and get a rating above 2100 – in this case, we recommend that you hire our professional coaching service for World of Warcraft Arena boost.
When purchasing this service, we offer many different options, so you can customize your rating to boost the way you want. Our company consists of expert members who have won Blizzcon tournaments more than once and multy rank one players.
And if your goal is to get a Gladiator, then we can also help you with this.
When purchasing this Arena Rating Boost service, we offer many different options, so you can customize getting your rating the way you want.
How long will Arena Rating carry take?
- The execution time depends very much on the options you choose. If you play yourself, the execution time will depend on your playing Skills and your free time.
What requirements does your character need to fulfill to buy Arena Rating Boost?
- First of all, you need to reach level 60 Level. If your level is below 60 and you do not have enough time to get the required level – in this case, you can buy it from us on this page, our leveling service.
- You will also need specific equipment because you will fight against real opponents, and in the first weeks of the arena season, these can be gladiators.
- You must have 170 or higher item level to achieve a 1600 rating in Self-Play style.
- For 1800 rating in Self-Play style, you should have 190 item level equipped.
- And for 2100 and above rating in any playstyle such as piloted or self-play, you should have 210 or higher item level.
- Of course, we can help with it. You can buy Shadowlands gearing boost service from us.