Buy WoW Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot Run Boost Service and get the following rewards:
Purchasing the Sanctum of Domination normal raid increase at the commencement of the upcoming WoW Shadowlands patch 9.1 would provide players a competitive advantage. Our professional carry teams will take a jump into the death realm of the Maw on the first week of SoD release to confront Jailer’s squad, led by the Sylvanas Windrunner herself.
Buy Sanctum of Domination (SoD) Carry, and we’ll provide you with the following:
- 10/10 Sanctum of Domination Normal clear.
- Lots of gear 226 and 233 from two last bosses + item level looted via a personal system from buying Sanctum of Domination nhc raid.
- Expand your collection with Normal: Sanctum of Domination raid achievements. You will get SOD nHC carry Achievement for each boss you kill.
- You can increase the loot amount from SOD Normal raid carry by ordering extra boosters – traders.
- New Armors and Transmog from Normal SOD sellrun.
- In any difficulty, slaying Sanctum of Domination nHC bosses will count towards your weekly objectives of Great Vault Raid. Thus, adding Sanctum of Domination loot to your Great Vault bonus loot selection, considering if you kill at minimum 3 bosses in the same difficulty.
You may order the following Bosses packages from or buy a single boss via a unique option:
What the options we offer at buying WoW Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot Run Boost Service?
- If you buy Piloted Option – One of our boosters will enter your account while using Premium Quality VPN service ( in this case, gaming servers will perceive a booster as someone connected from your location, thus bypassing origin country security checks). Your direct participation is not necessary. You can watch your boost progress through the stream.
- If you buy Self Play Option – You play yourself in this mode, along with the best team we can bring. All you need to do is follow the raid leader’s calls and hit the bosses at least once.
- Week of the Run – we will arrange your raid run for the first or second week after the raid Sanctum of Domination normal has become available.
- Loot Traders will support you during the run by your armor type’s chosen number of personal loot traders. They’re going to give all their looted items to you.
- Please be aware that loot traders are affected by in-game restrictions and will not exchange an item if their looted item is more extraordinary by item level than they already have in that equipment slot.
- We’re going to help you prepare your run after the SoD normal boost is purchased. Alternatively, you can prepare it yourself using our Raid schedule page.
- Please visit our calendar to find the best time slot for you to participate in one of our everyday normal loot runs.
How does the loot work in our raids?
- Your Sanctum nHC run will be done in Personal Loot mode or Loot Trade mode if you add traders to your order.
- In Personal Loot mode, we do not guarantee any amount of gear. Adding Loot traders to your run, however, ensures a certain amount of equipment per run.
- If you add loot traders to your run and do not get the guaranteed number of items during the single run, our team will continue working with your character until you have a promised number of slots of Sanctum of Domination gear.
All items you obtain during runtime count to the guaranteed number of items, including items that:
- You loot from the boss directly.
- You’re getting from bonus roll seals.
- The loot traders are traded to you.
Please be aware that you can only receive item trades from characters assigned to you if you want to add several extra boosters. There is no requirement for other raiders to exchange your loot.
Please understand that there might be other clients in the running with you. They don’t have to trade any of their loot for you.
|Loot option||Amount of traders with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid, who will trade you all the loot they get||Amount of trader with the same class and spec as your character||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots|
Your character must be 60 Level to enter the SoD normal raid, and you can get it by using our leveling service.
We provide this service with piloted or self-play versions.
Boost will take 2-3 hours in stable conditions.
Buy cheap Sanctum of Domination loot run or boost, safe, and with items guarantee (alternatively, we provide several boosters option to buy) from the best wow boost service available – KoroBoost.com.